1. To maintain the same quality of the jewellery, We highly recommend to remove it when washing your body, swimming and exercising.
2. When certain metals like Brass and Sterling Silver are exposed to air, moisture and humidity the chemical reaction occurs a layer of tarnish naturally. Avoid contact with perfume, hairspray, lotion, and any kind of sanitizer for the long lasting use of our jewellery.
3. Placing the necklace and other jewellery on a flat surface or LS pouch/box is recommended to avoid from getting tangled.
4. Store your jewellery in a dry and airtight container and use a clean cloth after wearing it.
5. Sterling silver Jewellery requires a special care as we have mentioned above to preserve its appearance quality and longevity.
6. Stainless steel and Titanium steel are waterproof jewelleries which is perfect for your everyday wear. You may use a cloth for cleaning the jewellery and soak it in a warm water whenever its needed.